Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 25 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working in a well-established APAC FI credit risk team, reporting to the team leader and cover APAC.
- Perform quality credit evaluation and detail risk assessment on clients, covering banks, NBFIs and sovereigns.
- Prepare credit application and determine internal counterparty ratings.
- Analyze transactions and limits proposals requested by Business and provide appropriate recommendations, considering the structure, risk mitigants and business return justification.
- Monitor the FI and Country risk portfolio and stay close to their latest development, including credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events, etc.
- Assist in credit risk related projects.
- University degree holder in accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- 5 – 8 years (or above) of relevant FI credit risk experience in banking industry.
- Seasoned knowledge and good understanding of the financial sector in the Asia Pacific region and well as the economic/macro development in the region.
- Product knowledge in trade-finance, treasury, derivatives, and fixed income products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team in the 1st line, preparing for credit proposals for approval for Banks, Insurances, Sovereign, Brokers, other non-banks financial institutions, pensions funds, funds, hedge funds, regulated funds, funds of hedge funds, agency arrangements and asset managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022Working in a supportive and dynamic regional team, you will be focusing on performing credit analysis on large corporate clients including structured finance deals
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022The role is part of the consumer banking credit risk team with a focus on investment products.