Risk Data Analyst (Financial Services)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 24 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working in a multinational vultrual environment you will be reporting to the head of risk oversight responsible for risk data management.
- Assist to optimize and upscale Risk Data, MIS and Reporting and presentations.
- Take ownership of Risk Data/MIS and broadly comprises two different responsibilities
- Assist the risk team with data analytics
- Manage data from different sources
- Design, build and maintain a Risk Data Map and Repositories as the base for regular reporting.
- Use data visualization tools to create and maintain dynamic dashboards and regular reports
- Automatize the production of numerous recurrent reports.
- Prepare data for ad hoc analysis to help the team and line manager to analyze and prepare it for management decision making.
- Degree in Business Analytics or similar.
- Proficiency in Python, Power BI, SQL, Qlik Sense or similar.
- Good Command of Excel, including usage of complex macros.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters
- Experience with power point or other presentation tools will be highly valued.
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing financial data and understanding of banking accounting and risk terminology.
- Experience in consultancy for Financial Institutions is preferred.
- International experience and ability to work with people from different nationalities is appreciated.
- Written and spoken English.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022The role will be reporting to the regional head of risk looking after 2nd LOD risk management and testing within the bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022The role is part of the consumer banking credit risk team with a focus on investment products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2022The role is part of the consumer banking credit risk team with a focus on investment products.