Senior Operational Risk Manager
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Rosanne Wong
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Implement the operational risk management framework in the Bank and ensure its effectiveness.
- Implement the operational risk management framework in the Bank and ensure its effectiveness.
- Advise and challenge operational risk assessments.
- Provide guidance and challenge on control monitoring and testing.
- Advise and challenge on the identification, resolution and investigation of material operational risk events.
- Provide insight, advise and challenge to support key decisions on new products or change initiatives, event management and operational risk management.
- Produce holistic operational risk reporting to understand and support decision making and coordinate the identification of and maintain top and emerging risks for the Bank.
- Develop and execute operational risk stress testing.
- Tertiary education or degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management or a related field
- Senior management exposure and committee experience
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Knowledge of the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Excellent articulation and presentation ability, especially of complex subjects and implications to audiences with varying degrees of familiarity
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements and prioritise competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk trends, both internally and externally
- Exceptional drive and commitment
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing, results driven environment
- Commercially minded, customer focus
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to high problems but more importantly offer solutions, and drive through their execution in a collective environment
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes