Operational Risk Analyst
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-05-25 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Role Overview: The operational risk will provide support to traders to ensure that all deals are captured in the banks systems accurately. The team act as a first line of defence focusing on operational risk. This is a 6-month contract with a leading investment bank.
- Provide operational support for fixed income currency and commodities business, including daily control checks and breaks management reporting
- Identification and resolution of booking, system and process issues
- Work closely with the risk profit and loss team, finance, quant, settlements and global partners
- Maintain a strong focus of risk and control
- Knowledge and understanding of structured products with around 2 - 4 years of experience
- Strong focus on risk and control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management with strong influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a demanding environment
This is a leading investment bank with a global presence.