Fraud Risk Analyst
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 32000 32000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Role Overview: The fraud risk analyst will support the development and implementation of fraud risk analysis and automation programs to optimise financial fraud monitoring operations across APAC regional in accordance with the bank's fraud risk strategy and global policy and principles around anti-money laundering and local legal and regulatory requirements. This is a 6-month contract with very strong chance to extend and convert due to expansion.
- Support with the identification of fraud exposure in APAC region
- Assist with the implementation of effective fraud risk monitoring operation
- Carry out implementation of fraud risk controls mandated by global, regional security and fraud risk and regulatory requirements from competent authorities.
- Support the implementation of a fraud risk analytics centre of excellence in APAC
- Assist with the improvement of fraud risk monitoring operation
- Ensure effective support to all system implementations
- Carry out the implementation of effective fraud risk analytical framework
- Identify development areas to sustain the efficiency of fraud risk analytics function
- Support global security and fraud risk new fraud initiatives
- Support the improvement of fraud risk detection efficiency using various systems, including SAS EFM, Falcon and Instinct.
- Optimise fraud risk monitoring operation effectiveness
- Ensure end user computing comply with bank's policy
- Good risk awareness
- Knowledge using SAS or SQL or other data analytical tools will be preferred
- Experience in banking industry or related industry
- Good experience in project implementation and business analysis will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills - especially English
- Attention to details
This is a leading financial institution with a strong global presence.