Manager,Operational Risk, Controls & Governance, Capital Market
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
As the Manager - Operational Risk, Controls & Governance, Capital Markets, you will support the execution of operational risk work for the Capital Markets business in Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo.
- Conduct risk event investigations to analyse the root causes and collaborate with stakeholders to come up with remedial solutions.
- Prepare reports to regional operating committees.
- Produce key risk indicator metrics and identify areas for enhancement of risk reporting.
- Complete self-assessments to highlight the key risk issues facing the business and support functions.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders in business and functions.
- Implement enhancements or special projects in the mitigation of operational risk.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in operational risk, and be familiar with transaction flows of fixed income, foreign exchange and equity products.
- Prior experience in auditing/ finance/ banking operations would be beneficial.
- Analytical, meticulous
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict timelines
- Good writing skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with key business stakeholders
- Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature
- Willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure