Manager/Assistant Manager, Quality Management
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Doris Hung
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 insurance Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This position is responsible to communicate and follow up with operation units on quality assurance identified issues and ensure implementation of remediation actions for timely closure and conduct periodic quality assurance testing. Other duties include reporting for compliance with existing and new regulatory requirements.
- Conduct periodic quality assurance testing and reporting for compliance with existing and new regulatory requirements in relation to Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”), Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (“AML/CTF”), The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”), Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”), Guidance Note on Underwriting Long Term Insurance Business (other than Class C Business) (“GN16”) and other assigned areas.
- Communicate and follow up with operation units on quality assurance identified issues and ensure implementation of remediation actions for timely closure.
- Update and perform regular review of quality assurance program documents, internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current regulations, industry best practice, Global policy and aligned with business direction.
- Interacts regularly with Operations, Compliance or Business Analyst teams specifically in the development of enhancement to the quality management programs.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Finance, Business or Law related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational risk management/ quality management/ internal controls in the Financial Services sector.
- Professional qualification in Compliance, Financial, Internal Audit or related disciplines preferrable.