Trade Monitoring Risk Officer/Associate
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Role Overview: The Officer or Associate, Trade Monitoring Risk - Derivatives Product will be responsible to carry out daily risk management operations, reporting and monitoring and assist supervisors to handle exceptional operational cases and contingency situations. This is a 12-month contract directly employed by the renowned firm.
- To carry out daily risk management operations in accordance with established rules, procedures and policies, assist supervisors to handle exceptional operational cases and contingency situations
- To handle risk management related queries from participants
- To prepare regular and ad hoc risk management statistical and analysis reports to management
- To support operational enhancements (e.g. perform system testing, update procedures and checklists)
- To undertake other special or ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisors
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance /Accounting, or related disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in financial institutions
- Good knowledge of derivatives market
- Familiar with DCASS operation an advantage
- Proactive, cooperative and responsive to supervision and direction
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin an advantage
- Conversant with PowerPoint/Excel/MS Word. Knowledge of programming an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
This is a renowned financial institution with a strong presence.