Junior/ Senior banking operation officer (KYC/ CDD/ Risk)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Andrew Ho
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-01-30 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 15000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are hiring for various kind of operation roles. Please feel free to contact for more information on settlement, KYC/AML, risk and compliance and trade finance roles.
- Perform Checking function on daily transactions.
- Coordinate and supervise the support of clerical staff in delivering service to investors and clients
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA’s
- Ensure all transactions are processed on a daily basis
- Perform KYC review (Source of Wealth/Fund review) for new account opening, review Account Opening Document for completeness and compliance with KYC, CDD requirements and by ensuring that the necessary approvals have been obtained prior to passing for processing by Operations.
- Report any CDD exceptions identified to Compliance and Department
- Good communication in English and Chinese is a must (both written and spoken)
- Flexible attitude to work and ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge in Automatic World Distributor and any other Transfer Agency systems will be an advantage
- Ability to understand risk and compliance obligations
This is a renowned global bank.