Risk and compliance analyst
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Andrew Ho
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-01-30 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are now hiring for market, credit, operational and fraud risk. Please contact for further information.
- Support with the identification of fraud exposure in APAC region
- Assist with the implementation of effective fraud risk monitoring operation
- Carry out implementation of fraud risk controls mandated by global, regional security and fraud risk and regulatory requirements from competent authorities.
- Support the implementation of a fraud risk analytic centre of excellence in APAC
- Assist with the improvement of fraud risk monitoring operation
- Ensure effective support to all system implementations
- Carry out the implementation of effective fraud risk analytical framework
- Identify development areas to sustain the efficiency of fraud risk analytics function
- Support global security and fraud risk new fraud initiatives
- Support the improvement of fraud risk detection efficiency using various systems, including SAS EFM, Falcon and Instinct.
- Optimise fraud risk monitoring operation effectiveness
- Ensure end user computing comply with bank's policy
- evaluate the Bank's current and future interest rate risk position and analyze alternative strategies to control interest rate risk
- Good risk awareness
- Knowledge using SAS or SQL or other data analytical tools will be preferred
- Experience in banking industry or related industry
- Good experience in project implementation and business analysis will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills - especially English
- Attention to details
This is a leading financial institution with a strong global presence.