AVP - Risk and Control Trade Operations/Process
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-01-17 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Role Overview: The AVP - risk and control will be responsible for the quality assurance team to focus on post trade processes related to risk and control across global markets. The incumbent will be on an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend contract as per project need.
- assist the quality assurance team lead
- responsible for ensuring sufficient and effective documentation of the quality assurance validation work for each sample that is tested
- capture the quality assurance tester’s independent view of the control environment on the end-to-end process and related justification
- build strong quality assurance framework with sound documentation and quality control
- stakeholder management
- strong risk and control mindset
- general knowledge in global markets; knowledge in any asset class will be an added advantage
- strong stakeholder management skills
- fluency in English is a must
- candidates with the right to work in Hong Kong and immediately available will be considered first
This is a leading investment bank with a strong global presence.