Operational Risk Officer/Associate - Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232018-12-23 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Role Overview: The Officer or Associate, Operational Risk - Derivatives Product will be responsible to carry out daily risk management operations and assist supervisors to handle exceptional operational cases and contingency situations. This is a 12-month contract directly employed by the renowned firm.
- To carry out daily risk management operations in accordance with established rules, procedures and policies, assist supervisors to handle exceptional operational cases and contingency situations
- To handle risk management related queries from participants
- To prepare regular and ad hoc risk management statistical and analysis reports to management
- To support operational enhancements (e.g. perform system testing, update procedures and checklists)
- To undertake other special or ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisors
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance /Accounting, or related disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in financial institutions
- Good knowledge of derivatives market
- Familiar with DCASS operation an advantage
- Proactive, cooperative and responsive to supervision and direction
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin an advantage
- Conversant with PowerPoint/Excel/MS Word. Knowledge of programming an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
This is a renowned financial institution with a strong presence.