Assurance and Control Manager
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An multinational banking and financial services company is looking for an Assurance and Control Manager to join their team.
• Participate in the development, roll-out and execution of integrated 2nd LoD control effectiveness monitoring in Asia Region;
• Build and implement integrated globally standardised approach 2nd LoD control effectiveness monitoring in Asia as part of the Risk Control Framework (RCF) Program;
• Analyse and evaluate controls on their design and operating effectiveness and act upon the testing results together with the control owners in the 1st LoD and 2nd LOD;
• Provide an independent assessment on the control effectiveness of the key-controls;
• Frequent contacts with a broad range of departments within the Bank and where specific knowledge in the field of wholesale banking and financial markets activities as well as to provide an independent view on control effectiveness to various internal client groups within the organisation;
• Produce relevant risk reports around testing activities and profiles to management relevant risk committees
• Bachelor/Masters degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in operations control, control testing and/or risk management in the financial industry
• Experience in (internal/external) Audit and/or with control effectiveness monitoring for regulatory frameworks (e.g. Sox, Volcker, DFA etc.) OR compliance experience (CDD, client file review) is highly valued
• Good English language skills (both written and verbal) is a must plus fluency in Cantonese/ Mandarin;
• Knowledge in wholesale banking and financial markets is required.