Virtual Banking - Head Of Credit Risk Management
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A newly created team reporting to the Chief Risk Officer to design the credit risk management framework. Working with the team of passionate digital bankers, and leveraging on the latest technology, you will create a new risk management policy, and lead a team of credit risk professionals to manage the portfolio. The goal is to drive the business growth by balancing the risk and return, and provide a world-class customer experience to the customers.
- Establish a credit risk management policy and framework for the virtual bank, which covers mainly the unsecured lending and wealth management portfolio.
- Setup the credit risk management team, which covers acquisition, underwriting, authorisations, customer management and collections.
- Collaborate with the local and overseas fintechs and credit bureau to develop and enhance the risk management operations, from onboarding to portfolio management to collections.
- Manage, master and leverage information from various data sources, cross-tabulating to integrate, synthesise, and enrich the information into useful and insightful MI.
- Keep abreast of the latest business and technology trends, provide constructive feedback to the business partners to enhance the business and customer experience.
- At least 15 years of experience in the Retail Banking Credit Risk Management discipline, subject-matter expertise of the unsecured lending portfolio, with at least 5 years holding a senior position.
- Familiar with the latest fintech and credit risk management tools, methodology and technology
- Proven experience to design and manage the credit risk operations process
- Strong and established working relationships with the Credit Bureau
- Strong quantitative skills with experience to lead and perform analysis
- Solid and proven understanding of the local credit risk regulatory framework and requirements.
- Able to perform hands-on and detailed work, convince stakeholders with facts and solid knowledge.
- Ability to work with different cultures, willing to stand and work in ambiguity and fast-changing environment