Capital Markets Credit Analyst
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-11-02 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: This leading investment bank is seeking for a capital markets credit analyst to apply and implement risk management framework and policies in Asia Pacific counterparty risk management and associated OTC trade approvals. This is a 12-month contract with good benefits.
- Performing regular credit analysis, due diligence, and providing credit recommendations with respect to the delegated perimeter of funds (hedge funds and asset managers);
- Assessing risks of Global Markets OTC derivatives transactions with funds and providing trade approval and collateral requirements as appropriate;
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance of data and reporting related to fund counter-parties and associated activities (e.g. NAV and performance, audited financial, due diligence visits, dashboards, etc.);
- Recommending and negotiating credit terms in legal documentation with funds;
- Representing risk department in discussion with business and other functions for matters related to APAC funds, and acting as the central point of contact for APAC Credit Team.
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field;
- Proactive, with ability to multi-task;
- Good understanding of Capital Markets trading products, particularly in equity, fixed income and derivatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Sound organization and interpersonal skills.
This is a leading investment bank with a strong global presence.