Senior Manager, Investment Risk
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a leading bank base in Hong Kong.
- Ensure a recurring engagement with front office teams and chair/attend governance committees and forums to review and challenge risk and performance of asset management portfolios.
- Perform the roles of Chief Risk Officer and Manager-In-Charge for Core Function 4 (Risk Management) of the company Investment Management Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank, in an effective manner.
- Drive increased front office risk awareness through regular challenge and analytical assessment.
- Establish and maintain risk policies for the management of asset management portfolios, in particular counterparty risk, investment risk, derivatives risk and liquidity risk, and ensure implementation of the policies in an effective manner.
- Liaise and hold discussions with business units in developing risk methodologies and metrics.
- Lead the investment risk team in conducting analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to review portfolio risks on asset management portfolios, and produce risk reports.
- Provide risk challenge to business proposals for new investment products or services.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of asset management, maintain alertness to cope with internal and regulatory guidelines and market environmental changes.
- University degree in Statistics, Finance, Risk Management or related fields
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in risk management and analysis, exposure in asset management field an advantage
- Good knowledge of data analysis using statistical or programming tools
- Strong self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes