SM/AD, Risk Management Group, Credit
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global diversified financial group base in Hong Kong.
- Working closely with various businesses across Asia region in supporting new initiatives with primary focus on China and greater China region on trading and principal transactions
- Providing insights and assessments on counterparties and industries spanning Asia region.
- Overseeing and assisting junior team coverage of business in China and Korea across various businesses including equities, commodities and fixed income businesses.
- Assisting in negotiating trading documentations.
- Engage with senior business leads and provide regular updates to senior management to ensure consistency in credit appetite and approach.
- 6+ years of credit risk or equivalent banking experience
- Experience gained within equities, commodities and/or fixed income areas
- Good understanding of trading products and documentations in equities and/or fixed income/commodities business
- Experience gained in Asian banking environment highly regarded
- Build strong, open, dialogue-based relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong commercial judgement and understanding of business and risk-related issues
- Persuasive communication skills (both written and verbal) and confidence when being challenged
- Chinese (Mandarin) language skill will be highly regarded
- Outstanding qualifications in finance, economics, engineering, or other quantitative disciplines