Project Manager/Internal Consultant (Agile)
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-08-31 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is well-known and reputable multinational bank. They are keen to enhance their process and become the best across the industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager/Internal consultant to join their regional team.
- Work in an AGILE and project based environment to solve problems in the bank
- Map out process, collect and analyse data, conduct interviews etc., to define the problems and obtain insights
- Stakeholders relationship management with the project objective in mind, conduct workshops, Agile sprint meetings
- Facilitate the scrum team to deploy the proposed solutions, aiming at continuous implementation
- Graduated with relevant Bachelor Degree
- Six sigma Black Belt is a MUST
- Non-banking candidates are welcomed
- AT least 2 years process improvement or project working experience
- Excellent in data analysis with mature-mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Immediately Available
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.