VP Credit analyst, Financial Institutions and Country Risk
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
To perform Credit risk analysis and monitoring on Financial Institutions and Country Risk covering Asia Pacific Region. He/she will also assist in the coordination of the credit risk control function.
- Perform quality credit evaluation and risk assessment on clients, covering banks, NBFIs and sovereigns.
- Prepare credit application and determine internal counterparty ratings.
- Analyse transactions and limits proposals requested by Business and provide appropriate recommendations, considering the structure, risk mitigants and business return justification.
- Monitor the FI and Country risk portfolio and stay close to their latest development, including credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events
- University degree holder in accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- 7+ years of risk management experience with Financial Institutions including credit risk analysis, business case evaluation, approval process experience. Experience in rating agencies covering financial institutions in the Asia Pacific Region would be also valued.
- Product knowledge in treasury, derivatives or fixed income products.
- Solid understanding of good practice quantitative risk measurement tools.
- Languages: English & Mandarin required. Spanish language proficiency is a strong plus given the need for regular contact with head office.
- Various: Sound Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. An ability to work under pressure. An ability to work in a team environment