IT Audit/ Risk Assurance (FI/ FS, CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 30 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The IT Auditor will responsible for IT audit such as identify Key risks, assess control and provide recommendation to improve operational efficiency. You will work with the Audit Committee. This is a 6 months contract.
- Conduct a broad range of IT audits in an integrated approach, working alongside non-IT auditors, and supervise junior team members
- Identify key risks, assess controls, and develop recommendations on improving the control environment and enhancing operational efficiency
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant technology & cybersecurity areas, its products, and supporting & control functions
- Stay current of the industry and business environment
- Participate in departmental initiatives aimed at continually improving the department’s audit methodology
- Supporting the Audit Committee
- In-depth knowledge of applicable auditing standards and control frameworks such as COBIT and COSO
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), etc.
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) / data analytics, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases, telecommunication, networking technologies and knowledge of emerging cyber security risks
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong project management interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organised
- 5-10 years of experience in IT audit from an accounting firm or an internal audit role within the financial services industry or a related control function. Less experience candidates will be considered as Associate
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal). Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
This is an international financial institution with great reputation.