Performance Measurement Associate
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 13 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global asset management company. They are looking to hire an associate to join Global Client and Portfolio Services team to Product performance and attribution reports timely and accurately. Produce regular client reporting, ensure timely and quality delivery. Address and respond directly queries or issues raised by clients.
1. Performance Measurement:
- Ensure the accurate production of all regular & ad-hoc performance analysis, attribution & ex-post risk data for both internal & external recipients.
- Ensure that production is within the client’s requested timeframe or within internal deadlines.
- Reconcile data required for performance calculation among different systems, ensure the data is in a clear and useable format and resolve discrepancies found by working with the relevant teams in overseas offices and outsourcing providers.
- Address queries raised by internal and external clients in respect to performance calculation and provide timely responds to their satisfaction.
2. Client Reporting:
- Develop sufficient level of expertise of the holdings, terms, and transactions of multiple portfolios to provide intuitive and proactive oversight of these portfolios.
- Produce client reporting. Ensure all the required data are populated accurately and the reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensuring cash reconciliations with the custodian bank are completed and work with the Global Reconciliation team to resolve outstanding items on a timely basis.
- Reconcile monthly transactions, valuations, management and performance fee calculations, P&L components, and other activity between the company and the fund accountant/administrator's records on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Respond to numerous ad hoc requests from internal and external clients for additional information.
- Troubleshoot errors in client reporting and work with IT to resolution.
- Work with IT on developing bespoke client reporting of new client, ensure all the required data is populated and test the development works produced by IT to ensure accuracy
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, knowledge in Mandarin is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of solid experience in performance measurement
- Familiar with FactSet, Statpro, Bloomberg & Morningstar
- Attention to details and handle tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Self-starter and interested in taking on new challenges