Business Analyst - Risk
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 12 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The traded risk team is seeking for a business analyst with good knowledge in credit or market risk using Agile approach for their system implementation. This is a 6-month contract to begin with.
- requires solid business analysis skills and experiences, good knowledge of basis counterparty credit and market risks, treasury products, as well as Agile approach for system implementation.
- Analysing and managing the traded risk system and process changes of traded risk and global markets projects.
- Working against tight deadlines.
- Planning and execution of user acceptance test and ensure smooth system roll out.
- Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders and working parties throughout the group globally
- Team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge on treasury products and counterparty credit risk management.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Focused and delivery-driven with ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritise appropriately in a fast moving and often evolving environment.
- Pragmatic decision making capability.
- Hands on approach required and willingness to take accountability.
This is a leading bank with a strong global presence.