Director, Credit Structuring, Private Banking
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 16 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An Director role has just landed in an one a leading international bank base in Hong Kong.
- Support the Head of Greater China to develop the credit structuring business and ensure sufficient risk management.
- Conduct due diligence and devise structures to mitigate credit, regulatory and legal risks with respect to different jurisdictions.
- Originate and risk-manage credit structures secured by different asset types including equities, fixed-income, funds, real estate and other financial securities.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Legal and other functions to structure complex and large financings. Advise Relationship Managers on credit-related matters.
- Write succinct credit proposals and manage the credit approval process efficiently.
- Meet clients and tailor credit solutions based on clients' needs and bank's risk appetite.
- Provide support for Relationship Managers to enhance their understanding of credit products and policies.
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience in due diligence and analysis of corporates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to conduct data analysis using spreadsheet, Bloomberg
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of capital markets and derivatives is preferred but not a must.