Team Head-retail credit
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Viola Zhang
Date posted 19 October 2016
Responsible for executing all-rounded collection duties of the Credit Card Centre.
- Responsible for executing all-rounded collection duties of the Credit Card Centre
- Assist in tracking and follow up with delinquent accounts, design and implementation of appropriate risk control policies
- Liaise with external collection agencies, support legal actions and provide general administrative support
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ banking experience in credit control, preferably with recovery experience on credit card accounts
- Good negotiation, communication and analytical skills
About the organisation:
It is a top tier international bank. It provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.