Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Clara Shing
Date posted 27 September 2016
An exciting Risk Manager job has just become available at a multinational bank firm based in Hong Kong.
- To be the key member of the new initiatives
- To drive and gather user requirements, understand the process and analysis accordingly
- Identify the project priority/ constraint for the project plan.
- Engage and work closely with project team, senior leaders and other stakeholders
- Implement, deliver and complete the assigned projects on timely manner
- Able to make feasible recommendation and presentation for management review
Support – Policy and Procedure
- Develop policies / procedures and processes in Wealth Management
- Establish and enhance policies and procedures/ guidelines for business operations and products/ services to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements, internal / group guidelines and adequate control
- Regular review of end to end processes, identify area for continuous improvement to ensure operational effectiveness, sufficient control and risk mitigation in place
- Provide operational requirement for system enhancement to automate manual processes and build in control where necessary
- Prepare and maintain documentation to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Broadcast and provide training on policies and procedures changes and updates
- Good understanding of HKMA, HK SFC and MAS guidelines, in relation to Suitability and Selling process
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Good written and presentation skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Good Team player
- Self-motivated and multi-tasking
- University Degree Holder with minimum 6-10 years of relevant private banking working experience.
- Experience in a business management / policy and procedure and/or projects management with the relevant understanding of Front Office operational framework is highly appreciated.
- Good understanding of regulatory environment and suitability framework is a must
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skill
About the Organisation
This multinational bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Being the top 3 largest bank in the wrold, this is a great bank to join at an exciting time in their development.