Global Markets Client Onboarding Specialist
Salary HKD30000 - HKD45000 per month + Fringe
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 23 September 2016
Role Overview: The individual is responsible for establishing and implementing procedures and controls related to client onboarding, regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, and FATCA. This is a 12-month renewable contract with a leading investment bank.
- Accountable for full follow through from initiation of account request to completion.
- Supervise the initiation of client accounts via online web-tool.
- Supervise the communication with clients to procure necessary information and documents for use by internal teams.
- Coordinate with front line to prioritize account requests and communicate amongst internal groups.
- Act as the front line escalation point for internal groups.
- Monitor the progress of all account openings and document (ISDA/CSA) negotiations for relevant fixed incomes sales teams and keep them and the clients updated on progress.
- Proactive involvement in the ISDA/CSA negotiation process including the prioritization of items on the agenda for risk meetings and escalation to senior management.
- Build relationships with key decision makers at the clients and manage the on-boarding relationship proactively; to include, client visits, reconciling sub-account lists, advanced warning of launches, issue management and obtaining feedback on our performance.
- Work with Sales and clients to ensure maximum account coverage.
- Advise clients and internal stakeholders on emerging issues, troubleshoot problems and collaborate on solutions.
- Strong understanding of clients and products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with Sales and Trading, all levels of the client organization and representatives from infrastructure teams.
- Exceptional problem solving ability.
- Understanding of the firm's structure and ability to identify opportunities to utilize firm resources to meet the client’s needs.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven client relationship skills.
- Team Management.
- College/University degree or equivalent with a business focus and relevant/proven experience.
A global financial services bank headquartered in US, with operations in over 40 countries. Today their main business focuses on Global Wealth Management, Institutional Securities, and Investment Management