Execution Quant, APAC (Leading Electronic Trading Platform)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Tung
Date posted 24 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/quantitative 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global institutional electronic trading platform where thousands of world's top asset managers utilize to execute their block trades with maximum anonymity and minimum market impact. Providing access to unique trading opportunities in 46 markets across continents.
- Work across multiple functions of the business with both BAU + Project-based work
- Conduct back-testing of proposed trading signals and analytics to ensure suitability and performance
- Work independently and with key stakeholders across Execution and Quant Services business to research, design and test analytical models
- Publish specifications of new algorithm features for implementation by the Technology teams and Algo Product team
- Perform UAT of the new models and algorithm features
- Produce post-production statistical analysis of new models and comparison versus existing models with Execution & Quant Services team, ATS Trade Coverage team and Investment Analytics team
- Qualifications (preferably Masters) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and/or Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of quantitative analytics experience with strong knowledge in Asia-Pacific Equity Trading / Algo Trading
- Strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Proven ability to take a greenfield function and shape it into a successful component of the regional business
- Possess a hands-on attitude at all levels and a building analysis capability
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in programming languages for numerical analysis: Python (preferred), as well as R, Matlab, KDB+ or similar
- Good to have experience of SQL, Git, Jupyter notebooks
- Preferably knowledge of APAC market micro-structure, algo executions/performance, proprietary signal backtesting, execution algorithms, etc
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 June 2022Our client is a start up spin-off global financial services company. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to support a strategic project focusing on IPO & M&A.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022You will be working in a regional credit risk modelling team looking after Asia Pac, mostly for corporate banking business with a focus on IFRS9 provision and stress testing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a regional credit risk modelling team looking after Asia Pac, mostly for corporate banking business with a focus on IFRS9 provision and stress testing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022This role will lead an effective Banking Operations team to support the Business Units by ensuring best in class practices, controls, efficiencies and innovations are developed, enhanced and implemented.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022Our client is a global bank with a large presence in Asia. They are hiring for an experiened audit professional with experience in leading regional audits to join the dynamic team at VP level.