Operation Analyst - Quantitative Finance
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-22 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Our client, a reputable Investment Bank is looking for a data analyst to join their operation team. They have had a great year and expanding their team in Hong Kong. If you are interested in financial research and analysis, please feel free to reach out.
- Assist in data analysis, validation and MIS reporting on regular basis
- Identify errors and make appropriate adjustments to ensure data accuracy
- Communicate with different stakeholders including Tech team in order to meet the goals and resolve problems
- Act as a bridge to deliver the reporting and control requirements to Tech team
- Identify and analyse abnormal trade transaction data and evaluate business requirements
- Assist in ad-hoc duties
- At least 1- 2 years of Banking and Finance working experience/ intern experience
- Fresh Graduate who has basic understanding of Global Market are welcomed
- Python programming is a MUST
- Familiar with visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI/Tableau) is preferred
- Excellent in English
- Project Management experience is a plus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.