Client Documentation Assistant
Salary + attractive benefits
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Job Overview: The Client Documentation Assistant reports to the Head of Client Register Department. It is responsible to support all Account Opening, Account Modification and Account Closing related matters.
- Provide administration support to the Client Register Department including all Account Opening, Account Modification and Account Closing related matters
- Organisation of Documents
- Client Documentation File (identification documents, contractual documents etc.)
- Correspondence File (emails, instructions, letters and other correspondence)
- Liabilities/ Credit File
- Business Referrer File
- Tracking of Files in Voyages
- Recording outgoing of all the files by way of a File Register and ensure that all files taken are returned on the same day.
- Printing and Dispatch of Statements
- Upon client’s instruction mailing or emailing of valuations, current statements and advices on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annually basis via email and mail.
- Generate Hold Mail Accounts Statements
- Validating Work Flow - Granting access / Blocking/ unblocking accounts Avaloq
- Ensure quality of data is maximum in VIP and Avaloq. Observance of the controls framework on clients' data to align with Group Standards.
- Provide support to Line Manager for local or global projects and initiatives, ensure adherence to the deadline imposed of each task assigned under the project
- Adopt an open, collaborative and solution oriented relationship with Management, peers, stakeholders and colleagues from overseas to drive a trusted, effective and productive workplace.
- Other duties:
- Scanning of all other documents received (inclusive of ArchiLUX), save for Account Opening & Closing
- Filing of the above-mentioned documents
- Physical archiving of the clients' transactional and correspondence documents
- Update of Monthly statistics - Kofax / File Seeker, etc
- Mailing notification of Client Risk Profile if no acknowledgement on Client Risk Profile
- Knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/QI/CRS) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Due Diligence, KYC and AML process would be a plus
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, French is a plus
- University degree or equivalent
- Analytical and attention to details
- High awareness for confidentiality rules
- Initiative driven and solutions oriented
- Good team player and team spirit
- Able to work independently and is self-motivated
- Good understanding of operational banking processes
Our client is a prestigous European Private Bank