Business Management Support (Business Manager)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 12 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The business management support to assist head of business management and business managers within the private banking division to coordinate and support a range of projects and tasks. This is a one-year contract.
- To coordinate and support a range of projects and tasks within Business Management to ensure all project milestones and tasks are completed as per agreed deadline.
- To review and support a range of routine tasks including MI reporting, preparation of business paper as well as any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including front line relationship managers, various functions such as IT to meet project timelines and milestones.
- To provide any other overall daily administrative support to the Business Management team.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in auditing, risk management or another oversight or monitoring function is an advantage.
- Strong risk control and compliance mind-set.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Attention to details. Be able to identify potential problems and risks.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
This is a leading financial institution with a strong global presence.