Senior Discretionary Portfolio Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Arrigo Tse
Date posted 23 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My Client is a European Private bank looking to further strengthen their discretionary portfolio mandate in Asia. They are now seeking a new individual to join their team on the Fixed income side.
- Responsible for management of bond mandates and any other assigned mandates.
- Ensure that all portfolios under management comply with Discretionary Portfolio Management Charter and other relevant restrictions and guidelines, including local compliance and controls, and all external, internal and client's guidelines.
- Contribute to Discretionary Portfolio's bond research process through macro and credit research efforts, market intelligence gathering and documenting research reports.
- Input bond trades to internal system
- Avoid errors in bond transactions, and compliance and guideline breaches.
- Prepare review and strategy materials for local bond investment committee meetings.
- Identify and create new bond products to help grow Discretionary assets.
- Guide and supervise junior colleagues in bond team.
- Work alongside relationship managements and investment counsellors to promote discretionary mandates