VP, Leading Global Real Estate PE
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Mirjam Gustafsson
Date posted 20 September 2016
The Firm, one of the largest Real Estate Private Equity firms globally, is looking for a VP with extensive office acquisitions experience to join their Hong Kong offices.
The Firm is one of the world's largest Real Estate investors, have raised multiple successful funds and manage around USD50bn AUM.
They employ a broad investment strategy; investing across the capital structure in real estate and credit.
They have offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia and employ more than 2000 employees.
- Take on a broad range of responsibilites including but not limited to;
- Orginate investmen opportunities
- Conduct financial and commercial due dilligence
- Negotiate with target companies and potential co-investors
- Investor Relations activities
- 8 + years of experience with at least 3 years of PE experience
- Strong exposure to office acquistions
- Fluency in English and preferable Japanese, Korean or Chinese
- Strong execution cababilities and ability to multi-task
- Can-do attitude