AVP, Loan Documentation
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Kwong
Date posted 13 September 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-09-13 2023-11-12 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Chinese International Bank is looking for an AVP, Loan Documentation Vetting! We are keen to speak to candidates with loan documentation experiences in bilateral facility, structured finance and the syndicated loan transactions, along with experiences in handling non-standard documentations.
- Supervise the document vetting work of the bilateral facility, structured finance and the syndicated loan transactions.
- Ensure the requisite loan documents and the conditions precedent are duly completed to the Bank’s satisfaction.
- Review and approve limit dispatch and loan draw down requests.
- Monitor the follow-up of document deficiencies and outstanding documents.
- Prepare and maintain regular operations and MIS reports.
- Closely liaise with business teams, risk management team and the solicitors during the document process.
- Regularly review the operations procedure manual and the work flow process and to identify the improvement opportunities.
- Manage the operational risk of the team and to monitor performance of the team members to be in compliance with the Bank’s policy and guidelines.
- Coach and monitor performance of the team members to meet service standard.
- Handle all issues related to internal / external Audit.
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 5 years of bilateral, structured finance documentation and syndicated loan documentation experience.
- Good knowledge of Companies Ordinance and legal requirements for perfection of loan documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023My client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their project support team within the investment bank. This role holds significant importance in overseeing all procurement activities, with a specific emphasis on utilising Ariba procurement software. Candidate with excellent knowledge in procurement, along with a deep understanding of the intricacies of the investment banking industry are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2023An universal bank from the Philippines is hiring for an Operations Manager (Settlement). We are keen to speak to candidates with 5 years of work experiences in middle and back office, and are experienced with handling settlement and trade matching for collective investment scheme(CIS) orders. Leadership experiences are preferred and fluency in English is a must.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023This is a large financial institution that is key provider for asset servicing for investment funds and pensions. You will be the key account manager/key contact for institutional clients. The role will involve pension/MPF related briefing, answering queries of clients. This could include supporting onboarding eMPF services for clients, or educating clients on how regulatory changes impact the MPF scheme
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023An universal bank is hiring for an Operations Manager (Account Management) for their growing team! We are keen to speak to candidates with mini um of 5 years of work experiences in the financial institutions, focusing in KYC, account on-boarding, and are knowledgeable with trade matching and settlement.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2023An investment group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is looking for a Manager/ Assistant Manager, Business Process Development. We are keen to speak to candidates with 4+ years of experiences in back office/ operations, with hands-on experiences in coding (VBA, SQL, Python), and Business process analysis.