Associate, Trade Management (6m)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Cindy Ko
Date posted 11 September 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-09-11 2023-10-11 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: This leading brokerage firm is seeking for talents to join their team. Candidates with good knowledge in FICC are highly sought after.
- Manage daily trade processes, including trade capture and life-cycle management, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Coordinate with clients and counter-parties to resolve trade mismatches and confirmations, and monitor trade breaks between systems.
- Promptly escalate and address trade discrepancies, errors, and system issues.
- Generate and prepare various reports for clients, regulators, and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate client contact details, record brokerages, and ensure up-to-date procedures and documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills, clear communication, positive attitude, creativity, and consistency. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exposure to FX Money Market, Rates, and Credit products.
- Good operational experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Cantonese and English.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2023An French multinational universal bank is hiring for an Associate, Credit Administration for their Wealth Management team! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 4 years of work experiences in credit administration within Wealth Management. Experiences in MCRA reporting will be a bonus.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023An investment group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is looking for an Assistant Manager, Regulatory Reporting! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 4 years of relevant experiences, knowledgeable in Derivatives products, and familiar with different regulations (HKMA, MAS, FCA).
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 October 2023Open to candidates from fund administration and/or buy-side fund with equity experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023This leading global, corporate bank is seeking for talents to join their team. Candidates with strong knowledge in banking operations are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023The credit risk manager role will cover both secured and unsecured lending for the retail business, looking after credit approval and monitoring.