Investment Operations VP (Funds) - up to 60k
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathy Wong
Date posted 05 September 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-09-05 2023-11-04 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As the investment Operations VP, you will be in charge of managing the full cycle of investment operations for both public and private investments.
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
Established in 1985 in London, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and employ over 4,000 people. It's a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Organisations rely on us to find high-quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it's on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
Our core recruitment disciplines are:
· Accountancy & Finance
· Construction, Property & Engineering
· Financial Services
· Legal & Compliance
· Sales & Marketing
· Secretarial & Business Support
· Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement
· Tech & Transformation
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage operational processes for full investment life cycle for public and private investments from onboarding, account opening, due diligence checks, Know Your Client (KYC) documentation, conducting risk and suitability assessment to capital call, trade execution, settlement and record keeping;
· Work closely with internal and external parties on deal documentation and execution processes;
· Handle and maintain documentations related to public and private investments;
· Work closely with the Finance/Accounting Team to provide sufficient information for the book-keeping and preparation of accounts of the investment companies;
· Handle all operation tasks for investment portfolio;
· Assist in preparation of internal memos, presentation decks and periodic financial reporting in a timely manner;
· Streamline and improve operational processes and procedures
· Drive project and initiatives on process improvement
· Bachelor degree in Finance or related discipline
· At least 6 years of relevant experience in investment operations for private and public investment
· Good understanding of SFC Type 1.4 & 9 regulated activities is essential;
· Familiar with AML / KYC and industry guidelines
· Solid understanding of fund accounting concepts
· A proactive, independent achiever who is willing to learn and able to suggest and implement continuous improvement to processes for better organizational efficiency
· A good team player who works well in team and with internal stakeholders;
· A systems-thinker - proven ability to design and implement (and automate where applicable) back office processes and databases from scratch, for optimal risk monitoring and good governance.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023As the Investment Operations AVP/VP, you will be in charge of managing the full cycle of investment operations for both public and private equity investments. The candidate must possess knowledge in both private equity fund accounting and hedge fund operations.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023This is a reputable and global asset management firm, with a fast growing investment office. They are hiring for a Manager/Senior Manager responsible for the design and management of the group investment system/ data as well as their investment performance reporting and performance analytics. You will handle the performance reporting/performance attribution for all performance portolios in Asia
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 August 2023The role will be reporting to the CRO, working in a growing risk team, with a focus on the private markets.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 August 2023As the investment Operations VP, you will be in charge of managing the full cycle of investment operations for both public and private investments.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2023The role will be reporting to the CRO, working in a growing risk team, with a focus on the private markets.