Manager, Credit Administration & Control
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Kwong
Date posted 17 August 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-08-17 2023-10-16 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Singaporean multinational banking corporation is looking for a Manager, Credit Administration & Control! We are keen to speak to candidates with 3-5 years of experiences in credit documentation and are familiar with standard and non-standard documentation.
- Draft standard loan and security documentation for checker to review
- Review and comment the non-standard documentations prepared by external legal counsel
- Perform condition precedent checking and condition subsequent follow up prior to limit dispatch
- Follow up with business units on documentation deficiencies and outstanding loan documents
- Work with legal counsel on the discharge of legal mortgage
- Perform periodic marked-to-market revaluation on collaterals and credit limit adjustment
- Ensure the quality of credit limit and collateral input performed by SG hubbed centre and team members.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience for a university graduate in business area.
- Experience in handling standard documentation and/or non-standard documentation
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong companies ordinance and relevant regulatory requirements
- Able to work independently and as a team, and good problem-solving skills.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023My client is a leading commercial bank in Hong Kong, looking for a project manager (12 months renewable contract).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023An investment group, headquartered in Hong Kong, is looking for a Manager/ Assistant Manager, Business Process Development. We are keen to speak to candidates with 4+ years of experiences in back office/ operations, hands-on experiences in coding and Business process analysis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2023You will be reporting to the head of audit for the bank, working closely with the business auditors.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2023An universal bank from the Philippines is hiring for an Operations Manager (Settlement). We are keen to speak to candidates with 5 years of work experiences in middle and back office, and are experienced with handling settlement and trade matching for collective investment scheme(CIS) orders. Leadership experiences are preferred and fluency in English is a must.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023An universal bank is hiring for an Operations Manager (Account Management) for their growing team! We are keen to speak to candidates with mini um of 5 years of work experiences in the financial institutions, focusing in KYC, account on-boarding, and are knowledgeable with trade matching and settlement.