Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roy Wilhelm
Date posted 25 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-25 2023-06-24 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This position is at a multinational banking corporation in Hong Kong
- Perform general administrative duties, including filing, photocopying, scanning, and managing correspondence
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain department calendar, meeting rooms reservation and organisation chart
- Order and maintain stationary supplies and marketing collaterals inventory
- Arrange couriers and deliveries
- Prepare reports, presentations and other materials as requested
- Help with the organisation of internal and external events
- Arrange overseas travel and accommodation
- Manage department expenses, including tracking and reconciling invoices, processing expense reports, and ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- General low skill assistance to middle office
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- High diploma/ Associate degree or higher
- Proven experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Chinese and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of banking industry is a plus
Get in touch
+852 2161 9427
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023Role Overview: This leading regional bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good banking operations knowledge and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 May 2023This is a top firm investment bank
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023The Group-wide Non Financial Risk Management function manages non financial risk activities in line with the expectations set by the Group Risk Committee under the Group Risk Framework. The function establishes a robust non financial risk framework and a strong operational risk culture across the Group in support of strategic and financial objectives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023A regional financial institution is looking for a risk manager to join their risk team to support their growing business.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Our client is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst from a quantitative background (maths, actuarial , finance etc) who will work closely with the investment and operations team in risk analysis on investment/ portfolio risk. You will be part of the investment risk office to provide a defence in portfolio management of the investment portfolio.