Programme Manager - Investment Bank (6 month)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tammy Lam
Date posted 24 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-24 2023-06-23 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: The bank is looking for project management talents to join their team. Candidates with solid knowledge on BM/PM are highly sought after.
- Contribute to strategic and transversal initiatives within CIB APAC COO scope
- Lead, oversee specific regional and global projects (on a case-by-case basis)
- Oversee the progress and governance of initiatives
- Support Chief of Staff to promote consistency, communication, alignment and optimization
- Support the preparation and tracking of the annual budget and forecast exercise, with close collaboration/coordination within CIB APAC COO scope and Performance Management
- Prepare for Management presentations
- Follow up on the implementation of the initiatives
- Bachelor degree holder in Business or other Finance related discipline with minimum 5 years experiences in financial industry
- Fluency in English and Cantonese with excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of BM/PM, banking products, regulatory reporting, risk/governance
- Proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good PC skills in MS word, excel, access and PowerPoint
This is an investment bank.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5379
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 May 2023Role Overview: The bank is looking for project management talents to join their team. Candidates with solid knowledge on BM/PM are highly sought after.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 June 2023A leading global, full-service investment banking and capital markets firm is hiring for a new hand count of Operations Associate, Asset Servicing (Prime Brokerage). We are keen to speak to candidates with a minimum of 3-4 years of working experiences in Asset Service team and have a good understanding of Prime Brokerage.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023The role will support the team leader in managing liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023You will be working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, working closely with the private banking front office, in a 1st LOD credit risk role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head, supervising two junior team members.