Senior Ops Project Manager (1 Year)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tammy Lam
Date posted 11 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-11 2023-06-10 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Role Overview: The bank is looking for ops PM talents to join their team. Candidates with solid knowledge on project management are highly sought after.
- Manage the end to end project delivery covering initiatives within the large scale regulatory project
- Contribute to the branches and subsidiary projects across multiple sites within Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Identify and track dependencies/ interdependencies, manage and escalate issues and risks
- Collect business requirement, perform analysis, clarify, document and communicate internally for project
- Liaise with managers within Global Markets Operations
- Co-ordinate with various teams to resolve conflicts or issues to the successful delivery of the project
- Support the implementation of strategic global / regional projects
- Deal sensitively with parties with different culture and various backgrounds, both internal and external, local and overseas
- Manage a number of projects simultaneously all within a tight schedule
- Bachelor degree holder in Business or other Finance related discipline with minimum 5 years experiences in financial industry
- Fluency in English and Cantonese with excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of project management, banking products, regulatory reporting
- Proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good PC skills in MS word, excel, access and PowerPoint
This is a commercial bank.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5379
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023The role will support the team leader in managing liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head, supervising two junior team members.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 May 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head, supervising two junior team members.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 May 2023The role will be reporting to the team leader covering AsiaPac. They require someone who's got strong global markets experience and someone with some technology risk background as well.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 April 2023Being part of the front office you will be leadin the business risk team for the retail banking business.