Treasury Operations (VP level)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 04 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-04 2023-07-03 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, one of the leading global investment banks, is looking for a Treasury & Foreign Exchange Operations professional to join their team.
- To lead and manage operations of Derivatives and Securities
- To support new product launch, lead and participate in operations related projects
- To ensure proper controls, identify and remediate gaps
- To work closely with internal stakeholder (e.g. compliance, risk etc.) to implement proper operational procedures in regulatory and compliance (e.g. AML, DFA and HKMA-RMS etc.)
- Minimum of 8-year experience in treasury with management experience
- Sound knowledge in areas of treasury products
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements on the relevant areas and internal operational policies and procedures
- Good leadership and people management skill
- Computer literacy with good excel skill
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English
Get in touch
+852 2103 5384
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China has a new headcount in their Liquidity Management team in Hong Kong. We are currently hiring a VP - Liquidity Risk (Treasury)! Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of solid experiences in liquidity risk management, market risk management or counterparty risk management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023A regional financial institution is looking for a risk manager to join their risk team to support their growing business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023A regional financial institution is looking for a risk manager to join their risk team to support their growing business.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Our client is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst from a quantitative background (maths, actuarial , finance etc) who will work closely with the investment and operations team in risk analysis on investment/ portfolio risk. You will be part of the investment risk office to provide a defence in portfolio management of the investment portfolio.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 April 2023Our client, one of the leading global investment banks, is looking for a settlement professional to join their team.