Settlements Operations (Leading Global Investment Bank)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 27 April 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-04-27 2023-06-26 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, one of the leading global investment banks, is looking for a settlement professional to join their team.
- Perform daily client deposit and withdrawal and other fund transfers
- Perform daily settlement processing of securities, Fixed Incomes, Listed and OTC derivatives and other Structure Products
- Ensure all trade processing, clearing activities, corporate actions and other life cycle events are done timely and accurately.
- Follow up with other brokers on any settlement related issues.
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects such as UAT, system migration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of fund transfers and settlement experience in securities brokerage industry
- Hands on experience for Clearstream and Euroclear
- Knowledge of securities, fixed Incomes Listed and OTC derivatives and Structure Products settlement
- Be able to work independently and willing to work overtime
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- The successful candidate(s) might be required to work on Public Holidays
Get in touch
+852 2103 5384
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 June 2023A regional financial institution is looking for a risk manager to join their risk team to support their growing business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023A regional financial institution is looking for a risk manager to join their risk team to support their growing business.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Our client is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst from a quantitative background (maths, actuarial , finance etc) who will work closely with the investment and operations team in risk analysis on investment/ portfolio risk. You will be part of the investment risk office to provide a defence in portfolio management of the investment portfolio.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China has a new headcount in their Liquidity Management team in Hong Kong. We are currently hiring a VP - Liquidity Risk (Treasury)! Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of solid experiences in liquidity risk management, market risk management or counterparty risk management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 May 2023Our client, one of the leading global investment banks, is looking for a Treasury & Foreign Exchange Operations professional to join their team.