Manager - Credit Operations
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 17 February 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2023-02-17 2023-04-18 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is looking for candidate who is responsible for Credit Operations functions; including Loans (Retail & Corporate), Credit Cards, and Trade Finance.
- Responsible for Credit Operations functions; including syndicate loan, bilateral loan.
- Build and supervise a team of processing officers to:
- Issue and prepare facility letter, security documents and any related administrative duties.
- Perform loan drawdown, repayment, rollover, rate fixing, etc.
- Leverage the available resources to streamline its plans, processes and strategies
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate loans operation/processing, ideally with knowledge in trade finance operation
- Deep rooted understanding of banking operation in HK
- Experience in leading a team
- Fluent English and Chinese
Get in touch
+852 2103 5384
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023My client is looking for candidate who is responsible for Credit Operations functions; including Loans (Retail & Corporate), Credit Cards, and Trade Finance.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 March 2023Our client is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst from a quantitative background (maths, actuarial , finance etc) who will work closely with the investment and operations team in risk analysis on investment/ portfolio risk. You will be part of the investment risk office to provide a defence in portfolio management of the investment portfolio.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 February 2023Our client, an well established securities firm, is looking for an experienced leader to join their Hong Kong business. You will act as the first point of contact between Operations and Business Units, managing several teams in ensuring daily high quality and efficient service.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 February 2023Our client is one of the largest financial services firm in Hong Kong providing asset servicing for investment funds. They are looking to hire an associate to join their high flying team to handle fund accounting and valuation. They are open to fresh grads or candidates with 1-2 years audit/accounting experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 March 2023Role Overview: This financial institution is seeking for KYC talents to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.