Client Service Associate - Global Investment Management
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 01 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-01 2022-12-01 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The client service associate will be responsible for handling Asia Pacific based client requests in a fast paced environment. This is a 1-year contract directly employed by the investment firm with good benefits.
- handle daily client servicing requests and support client through the entire life cycle
- log all client requests and communications
- work with transfer agency to onboard fund investors
- liaises with transfer agent and compliance team on KYC documentation
- prepare product templates for new distributors
- assist with client questions on queries and exception cases
- prepare monthly reports to clients and ad hoc requests
- help streamline process and procedures to ensure work flow is efficient
- ensure internal controls are adhered to and minimise any escalation issues
- 1 - 4 years of experience handling institutional clients, ideally from financial institutions
- bachelor degree in related discipline
- strong communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese is preferred
- client service experience
- good attention to details
This is a investment management firm with a strong global presence.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 November 2022Role overview: This global investment management firm is seeking for a Client Service Analyst to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year renewable contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Reporting to the CRO the role will be focusing on managing liquidity risk, market risk and enterprise risk.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022You will be working in a small team of credit analysts with a global bank, specialising in unsecured lending credit reviews and approval.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022Role Overview: This renowned corporate banking is seeking for a KYC Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits and a vision to convert into a permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 November 2022Reporting to the CEO and CRO, the role will be supervising a small team of credit risk responsible for the credit risk management for the security brokerage firm.