Assistant General Manager & Head of Banking Operations
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Vicky Wong
Date posted 27 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role will lead an effective Banking Operations team to support the Business Units by ensuring best in class practices, controls, efficiencies and innovations are developed, enhanced and implemented.
- Resonsible for Account Opening, Account Services, Account Investigations, Customer Information Change, ATM & Credit Card Operations and Insurance Operations. Define and deliver the best organisation structure, functional alignment, process priorities, key knowledge on banking controls, market and product knowledge, keep abreast with industry developments and alignment to business strategies and priorities
- Establish and ensure adherence to departmental guidelines as well as compliance of the Bank’s policy
- Define and agree service level agreement of all tasks with all departments and service partners
- Perform regular tracking on deliverable quality and produce monthly report for senior management review
- Provide key operational risk capabilities in terms of identification of control and process gaps and mitigation, incidents management and resolution, define Key Performance Indicators to track performance and monitor Key Risks Indicators
- Reinforce market knowledge, key market developments and industry best practices from Operational perspective
- Recommend tactical and strategic solutions to the process gaps, incidents and enhancements with a strong emphasis on controls, efficiency, capacity planning, best practice, process alignment and regulatory targets
- Lead and document due diligence processes and annual review for business process outsourcing activities
- Review operation manuals issued by overseas branches to ensure compliance with Head Office requirements
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in banking operations
- Minimum 6 years in managerial level
- Thorough knowledge of banking policy, operational procedures and banking law
- Sound knowledge of banking products and related Fintech
- Good knowledge of AML, FATCA and CRS
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 July 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team, performing data analytics to assist the risk and compliance functions in an international bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 July 2022You will be working in a regional credit risk modelling team looking after Asia Pac, mostly for corporate banking business with a focus on IFRS9 provision and stress testing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022You will be working in a regional credit risk modelling team looking after Asia Pac, mostly for corporate banking business with a focus on IFRS9 provision and stress testing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022You will be reporting to the team leader, holding a senior position in the retail credit risk model management team with a focus on credit loss modelling for consumer loans, card loss, and other unsecured lending products.
Salary: FringeLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Role Overview: The financial crime specialist will be responsible for policy work, KYC procedure across various jurisdiction and help write a consolidated procedure for Asia Pacific region with AML and KYC uplift beginning of 2023. This is a new hire starting off on a 1-year contract with expectation to renew and convert into a permanent staff.