AVP/VP, funding and cash management operations, investment bank
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Cheng
Date posted 25 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Unique opportunity from a leading global investment bank - you will be responsible to look after funding and cash management across mulitple asset classes regionally and work closely with business stakeholders for their funding needs and the related business initiatives.
- Accurately forecast, efficiently fund, analyse and report on daily currency and legal entity liquidity requirements
- Responsible for operational control, management and reporting of the firm's cash and liquidity
- Provide project management support and delivery of key cash management infrastructure changes, including support of regional business initiatives
- Working with technology for implementation of new processing platforms and system enhancements
- Working with legal/compliance, IT and project teams to analyse new regulatory report requirements and work to achieve automated solutions
- Troubleshoot problems arising on an ad-hoc basis and react to both the trading desk and client driven demands
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the business unit
- Assisting on any issues, and providing timely escalation to desk and operations senior management
- University degree holder
- 8 years of operations/settlement experience in banks covering the APAC market, ideally with experience in funding and cash management but welcome candidates with a FX/treasury/equity settlement background
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Ability to identify and escalate issues to senior management and key stakeholders
- People management experience preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022We are hiring for a global top tier financial institute for a senior manager to join their regional IT Audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022We are hiring for a well established Chiense bank in their IT audit team. They welcome candidates coming from Big 4, FI or non FI IT audit or IT risk backgrounds.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank for their internal audit team. In the regional team you will be working with experienced professionals covering Asia Pac across different business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional credit modelling team reporting to the team leader working closely with local sites.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022You will be working in a dynamic regional team in the 1st line, preparing for credit proposals for approval for Banks, Insurances, Sovereign, Brokers, other non-banks financial institutions, pensions funds, funds, hedge funds, regulated funds, funds of hedge funds, agency arrangements and asset managers.