Physical Security Manager - Banking
Salary HKD600,000 - HKD800,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 19 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/operations 2022-05-19 2022-07-18 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role reports to the regional head and will be managing a small team.
- Key contact person for all physical security services
- Assess and evaluate physical threat and security
- Conduct detailed checks to validate the delivery of all services provided by outsourced security vendors
- Identifying, evaluating, mitigating and review physical security risks against known or perceived threats
- Ensuring that all risks and incidents are duly reported and recorded where appropriate
- Leading and conducting investigations into financial and non-financial crime
- Respond to and investigate low level security incidents that do not require escalation to senior management
- Supporting and facilitating security elements for VIP visits
- Devising and conducting a rolling programme of in depth security risk assessments; manage and monitor the implementation of remediation plans
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese both verbally and written
- Detailed knowledge of physical design and operating models to identify points of risk impacting on the safety and security of people, premise and moveable assets
- Good understanding of the physical security environment affecting the financial sector
- Solid understanding of legal and regulatory security requirements across the region
- Preferably have Police or Military background.
- Ideally holding a recognized Security qualification
- Strong Security Risk Management and analytical skills
- Experience effective management of senior stakeholders
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good accounting and HKMA regulations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This is a newly launched business line from global financial services, focusing on client services/KYC via online platform. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China is looking for an Associate, Settlement (FICC)! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 3 years of work experiences in settlement and are familiar with securities, fixed income, listed and OTC derivatives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2023Role Overview: This leading regional bank is seeking for talents with project management experiences in wholesale banking to join their team. This is a 1-Year renewable contract with attractive benefits.