AVP/ASSOCIATE - Derivative Trading Operation
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Cheng
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading exchange platform is looking for a seasoned trading operation professional to support their after hour trading session; Welcome middle office and settlement background candidates with experience in overseas derivative trading operation.
• To join a newly created team to operate the After-Hours Trading (“AHT”) Session of the derivatives market. The team is responsible for derivatives trading operations, clearing operation and clearing risk operation.
• To ensure the trading and clearing activities of the AHT Session are in compliance with established regulations, rules, and operational procedures
• To handle clients’ enquiries on derivatives trading and clearing related matters
• To support the daily operations of the three key business functions in accordance with established rules, policies, and procedures
• To provide services to clients, to manage operational risks, and to deal with exceptional cases and contingency situations
• To support new business initiatives, implementation of new products, system & infrastructure enhancements, market microstructure improvement, and other ad-hoc projects.
• Reviewing of policies, rules, procedures, and systems
• Coordinating and executing projects
• Liaising with statutory bodies, internal departments, external business counterparties
• Providing user requirements and conducting users acceptance tests
• To compile various management reports on market performance
• University Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
• Good understanding of the derivatives products, market practices and trading platform
• Sound knowledge of the derivatives market operations and regulations
• At least 5 years' relevant experience, of which at least 2 years at management level of well-established financial organisations
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel- Shift duties required, work experience in night shift is an added advantage
• Less experienced candidates will be considered as Associate