Deputy Head of Contact Center (Virtual Bank)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Cheng
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-16 call-centre-and-customer-service Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Virtual Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a deputy head of contact service.
- Develop a new contact centre team and formulate customer success strategy
- Lead and manage the contact centre team to provide premium service through Voice, Chat, messaging and Video.
- Analyse customer opinion and continuously improving and setting new standards in overall customer journey
- Manage and develop workflow, escalations machanism and effectively delegating across your leadership team.
- Drive the creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality/process change initiatives, and Lean / Kaizen activities in our fast-paced environment.
- Build and develop strategic employee lifecycle and ensuring the development of your direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in contact centre / customer services, preferably with E-commerce, start-up, Fintech background; candidates from banking or teleservices industry with strong project exposure are also welcome
- Project management experience; understanding on latest CS technology
- Experience in developing a contact centre from scratch
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese as well as fluency in Mandarin