Client on-boarding manager - Private Bank
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Cheng
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
An international Private Bank is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to support their KYC and client on-boarding function.
• Manage and oversee smooth running of the department
• Co-ordinate, liaise and promote Client Register activities between Front Office, Compliance, Legal and Operational business units
• Oversee and implement internal control and risk framework
• Oversees clients and counterparties documentation activities in Asia to enable quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and archiving of the bank’s records and systems.
• Maintain register of account numbers, opening and closing of accounts
• Monitor “pending list” of outstanding documents or information
• Ensure quality control in accordance to Group framework as well as local specifics
• Proper documentation and scanning of client files and correspondences
• Validate internal workflows - granting access / blocking / unblocking accounts in Avaloq
• Ensure valid client’s instruction execution by signatures verification
• Grant accesses on clients data systems
• At least 8 years of experience in Banking, preferably with exposure in private banking practise
• Strong understanding of the banking operational processes such as documentation, client static data maintenance and management, output management handling
• A communicator and be able to manage various activities as well as liaise with both internal and external parties.
• Solid knowledge in International Tax Regulations (FATCA/QI/CRS) documentation handling and reporting
• Understanding of Due Dilligence, KYC and AML process would be a plus
• Good use of common IT applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Perfect English and Cantonese.