Client Relations Associate
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Carol Cheung
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
This role would suit someone currently or recently having worked in account/relationship management / client operations / investment operations from within a Fund Manager, Fund Administrator, Custodian or Private Bank. The candidate should take pride and find delight in providing outstanding client service.
The role holder assists the Head of Client Relations in delivering business results through providing quality information flow and investment services to clients. He/she is required to assist in the handling of all client related issues including information requests and transaction processing. He/she will also be required to work very closely with our Fund Administrator (FA) on a daily and transactional basis as well as supervising the FA’s communications with investors.
- Provide comprehensive support services to investors during the subscription, redemption and transfer process.
- Provide concise and relevant information flow to ensure all client transaction and administrative needs are managed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Handle and resolve day-to-day and ad-hoc queries from investors and their service providers, including accountants, custodians, transfer agents
- Ensure full awareness of and adherence to relevant compliance policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Fund Administrator to manage the year end reporting process to Investors, review draft year-end statements before release to Investors.
- Perform various “checker” functions to ensure accuracy of documentation.
- Liaise closely with fund service providers to ensure standard of client communications is aligned with the practices and that all transactions proceed smoothly
- Enhance any Client Relations processes and tools related to this role to increase efficiency
- Assist with client operational due diligence reviews / audit requests
- Work closely with fund service provider to identify ongoing enhancements of client reporting
- Work closely with fund service provider to ensure management fee rebate process is handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the compliance officer on due diligence requests
- Ensure the Client Relationship Management system is kept up-to-date.
- Handle ad-hoc internal queries from Operations, Finance and Compliance.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience, preferably in fund servicing / account / relationship management working within a Fund Manager, Fund Administrator, Custodian or Transfer Agent.
- Full commitment to and delight in providing outstanding client service
- Customer-oriented, detailed oriented, organised and efficient.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Mandarin speaker is desirable.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience within a small to medium sized business is desirable
- Someone who is able to work in a positive manner within a small team
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements (such as HK SFC Professional Investor Regime, AML/KYC, FATCA and CRS) is preferred.